The student must meet the below standards:
- The student must be an authentic Christian, one who has repented and personally trusted Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior.
- The student should meet the standards of an Elder as given in 1 Timothy 3:1-7.
- The student should be called and gifted by God for the pastorate (Eph. 4:11), and involved in an existing ministry
- The student must be a graduate with English proficiency.
- An Application Form with three references must be submitted online or by mail.
Every student is evaluated after one year regarding their character, calling and academics. If the student does not demonstrate growth in these areas then the Pastoral Training Seminary reserves the right to dismiss the student. While not demanding perfection, there should be continued growth in these areas.