Rules of Conduct
- Students are required to wear a collared dress shirt, and full length trousers.
- Formal college seminary Shirts are available for use.
- All other times students may dress casually, remembering that this is a mixed campus with family and children and respectability needs to be maintained.
Devotional and Spiritual Life – Chapel
- The purpose of chapel is to provide a model of expository preaching and refresh the students spiritually. Attendance at chapel is mandatory.
- Wives are encouraged to attend chapel. Children are allowed, provided they can sit still and be quiet (chapel time runs for two hours)
- It is mandatory to attend and be involved in the Chapel.
- All students are required to attend church every Sunday.
- Every student is responsible to have personel devotions each morning at 06.00 am and a health walk at 06.30 am
- Every Tuesday evening students are to meet for a corporate prayer meeting at 0600 pm in the chapel hall. Student leaders will lead and share the word. Dress code is formals.
Student Schedule/ Discipline
- Wake up time is before 06.00 am
- All should be present in the dining hall at the scheduled time, and give thanks for the food corporately.
- All students should be present before time for the scheduled class.
- Only dining area is to be used for serving and eating.
- After night study / prayer – students must switch OFF lights completely and do maintain silence in residential areas.
- Lights off before 1030 pm
- For late night study students to make use of the study area only.
- Students are not allowed to enter the kitchen.
- Menu planning is final. No special requests will be entertained.
- Dining area must be kept clean. Vessels, tables, chairs, spoons, glasses and plates must not be leaft in dining areas.
- Student rooms will be checked by Resident Assistants. You are responsible for the cleanliness of your area.
- All the toilets and bathrooms have to be cleaned every day (room wise rotation), after personal use and by teams at the end of the day.
- There will be a room wise rotation to clean all areas once a week.
- We have a separate library room. Silence to be maintained in these areas during student usage.
- Library supervisors will be maintaining check in and check out in a register. Non students are not allowed to use the library, except by special permission.
- Students are allowed to take books only for one week.
Student Campus Work
- Every Saturday the PTS compound and its surroundings are to be cleaned. This is from 1000 -1130 am.
- Students are encouraged to participate in the cleanliness and neatness of the campus.
- Students should not be missing from the Seminary campus area.
- Guests are not allowed to be with the students.
- Please pay you fees in advance.
Medical Insurance Coverage
- All students and PTS families are required to purchase medical insurance coverage for in-patient hospital charges.
- If you opt out of this and choose to avail of Government hospitals you will be required to keep our office informed.