Part Time Preacher’s Academy: Certificate in Biblical Exposition
Option 1 – Rs. 3300 for single student, it includes meals for 4 days, dormitory accommodation at Pastoral Training Seminary and study materials. Conference Hall is 10 minutes walking distance.
Option 2 – Rs. 4500 for single student, it includes meals for 4 days, stay at Hotel Asirvad with twin sharing and study materials. Conference Hall is beside Hotel Asirvad.
Venue: Conference Hall Coffee Cove, CHOGM Road, Porvorim, Goa
All travel to and fro Goa to be borne by participants.
Early arrival and departure to be borne by participants.
This program is designed for Pastors and Church Leaders that desire our Certificate of Expository Preaching and would like to do it part time or bi-vocationally. Our courses will run for one week once every three months and can be accumulated for credit towards a Certificate in Expository Preaching.
Features of Preacher’s Academy :
- Part-time course structure for men who are in full time ministry or other vocations
- One week sessions held every three months for intensive Biblical training
- Home assignments in book reading and practical ministry projects
- Different tracks that individually emphasize Hermeneutics, Theology, Practical Ministry, Expository Preaching and Bible Exposition
- Certificates are recognized by The Masters Academy International, USA
- Paid accommodation is provided for students during the course week
- We only train men who are genuinely saved and called to ministry
- Applicants must be graduates
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Applicants must be involved in the Local Church Ministry.
Each Preachers Academy one week module offers three Bible exposition and Expository Preaching courses, covering individual OT and NT books. If eight individual and consecutive modules are completed successfully, a Certificate in Expository Preaching will be issued. Application requirements are different for Certificate in Expository Preaching and in just attending the Preachers Academy session. The student must apply specifically for the certificate program. This course is flexible and the Pastor/leader can take a break and participate as they are able to.
- All classes on a book will require students to preach one passage as a sermon to be evaluated in class.
- Workbooks will be given for each class with homework for every day, to be completed before the next classes
- Grades will be recorded for each class. Students that finish all eight modules will receive a Certificate in Biblical Exposition
Nov 18-22, 2019
Begins at 0200 pm Monday 18th Nov 2019
Ends at 0400 pm Friday 22nd Nov 2019
Preaching – Joshua – Standing on the Promises
Preaching – II John & III John – Love Defined by Truth
Preaching – Titus – Grace, Godliness and Good Works
Forth coming Preachers Academy modules in Goa
Mark your calendar
16th to 20th March 2020
25th to 29th May 2020
28th September to 2nd October 2020